Tuesday, May 17, 2011

DAY 25: WE'RE ONLY YOUNG

    Age is relative. Even when we are, what some people would say, to be ancient, if you are young at heart, than you are surely......young still. You can live and act and be young. Why live life as if it is over? Why not live life and be amazed at the curious things it brings, like a child is.
    On the other hand, why not take the time that you have on earth seriously, and accomplish important things while you are here. Have a meaningful existence.
    I did not feel like doing my devotional last night......so I didn't. But, with that mindset, I am preventing myself from living. I am missing out on living life to the fullest and being amazed at what God is doing. I am hindering myself from being young at heart. All the wonder around me will become ordinary.
   I think we can all agree that EVERYONE has those days and EVERYONE gives into those little voices in the back of our heads reminding us of how tired we are.
  When we have those days, we have to remember how we want our lives to be lived and remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment