Wednesday, May 18, 2011

DAY 24:IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE WE LIVE AS LONG AS WE'RE LIVING

       Homelessness is defined as the state of having no home or haven, no refuge. Though I like to roam, and discover new places, I have even thought about being a vagabond going from one place to the next just exploring the world; I never want to be without a home.
       I count myself blessed to say that I have had a wonderful home my whole life, I will have a wonderful home with my future husband for the rest of my life, and I am going to have a wonderful home in heaven. I don't have to define my home as a shelter in the literal sense, I have been allowed to have a home in my family, I have a home in my intended, and I have a home in God.
     Homelessness is not a fear for me. It doesn't matter where we live, as long as we are living.










     

No comments:

Post a Comment