Monday, May 23, 2011

DAY 19: LIFE LESSONS

       Patience. Throughout this whole experience, probably one of the most frustrating, yet valuable character traits that God has chosen to teach me is patience. From beginning to end, I have learned how to deal with people and myself a little better. From having to toughen up and be a little more confrontational, to just letting things happen and hope that it all comes together. From not panicking from not receiving responses to accepting playing it by ear. From colors to centerpieces and all that is in between...I have learned the value of patience in dealing with other people and myself. Hopefully, it will be remembered in the future because I sure patience is one of the key factors I will need to remember a few years down the road when I am married for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Melly!!! Ok, I confess...I didn't kindly respond by May 21 :( I'm sorry!! Wish I could be there SO BAD...I'm so happy for you!!! Love you tons, Melly!!

    ReplyDelete