Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A SHOUT OUT TO MOM

I would like to take a minute to thank my mom. I was never the little girl who planned every detail of her own wedding or the one who dreamed about the way that day would be. It wasn't until I as actually engaged that I had to play catch up and start planning!


With the encouragement of my mother, I was able to ........be me. I was given the confidence to show my creativity and follow through with the millions of ideas that were overflowing in my head. Even when I got discouraged, she would reassure me that everything was going to be beautiful and people will see and understand it when it all comes together. She was right!


Thanks Mom, for making me be myself and using the wedding as a way of expression. I could not imagine a more perfect wedding for Bill or me....and I have my mom and Dad to thank.

No comments:

Post a Comment